Here’s a Simple Eye Brightening Makeup tutorial
1) Fill entire lid with an eyeshadow primer. It’s better if you can find something that already has color and shimmer in it. I love using Mac paint pots.
2) Cover entire lid with a light shade of eyeshadow with shimmer. This will instantly make your eyes look brighter.
3) For the crease, add a matte soft brown eyeshadow and make sure to blend it really well.
4) Finish your eye makeup with your favorite eyeliner and mascara.
There you go! It’s simple, right? Give it a try and let me know if you find this tutorial helpful. Have fun!
Tips for Creating the Perfect Eyebrows:
1. Brush, trim, and tweeze. It’s important that you maintain well-groomed eyebrows to achieve that perfect look. To know which brow shape fits your face shape, open this link: http://www.eyebrowz.com/faceshape.htm. If you’re scared to do it by yourself, you can go to a salon and have them shaped by a professional.
2. Fill ‘em in! There are four ways to fill in your brows. One is by using a brow pencil. Brow pencils will help you define brows without creating harsh lines as long as you blend the product well with a brow brush or a spooly. Another way to fill in your brows is by using brow powder. This creates a softer look and is perfect for really natural looking eyebrows. Another way is by using a brow gel. This product will keep unruly brows in place. Lastly, you can use brow pens or markers. The great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!
3. Practice, practice, practice! You may not get it prefectly on your first try, but you’ll definitely get better at it if you do it often.